RxPertise™ Medication Regimen Review software brings accuracy and efficiency to the MRR process.
Using RxPertise for MRR, you can easily:
- Perform Antibiotic Stewardship Program reporting and additional data tracking to support compliance.
- Screen for medication interactions and quickly view the full prescribing monograph of medications.
- Ensure SOM compliance with customizable, pre-phrased medication recommendations text.
- Have several reporting and graphing options geared towards MRR, recommendation outcomes, medication utilization and resident assessments.
- Connect to virtually any pharmacy management system or eMAR.
- Experience near real-time reporting with the FrameworkExchange interface for those utilizing FrameworkLTC.
RxPertise is available in two editions to best meet your needs:
RxPertise Standard is the ideal choice for smaller groups of consultant pharmacists wanting robust features and flexibility in data collection.
- Determine coverage and locate covered therapeutic alternatives quickly
- Track your time spent performing reviews and help customers comply with payroll-based journal requirements
- Automatically be alerted to orders that are psychotropic, antibiotic, unnecessary, carry a BlackBox warning, and more
RxPertise Enterprise is designed for regional and multi-site pharmacies wanting consistent data for more powerful corporate reporting. In addition to the Standard features, RxPertise Enterprise edition offers:
- A more consistent approach to the MRR process, as defined by the organization itself
- Powerful macros for MRR recommendations created and maintained by the pharmacy providing proprietary advantages
- Aggregated data to create Enterprise-level data sets
Ready to experience the difference of RxPertise? Contact our sales team today to request our video demonstration or to begin a FREE 30-day trial period! This fully functional and supported trial period is the best way to ensure RxPertise is well suited for your consulting practice.