Be sure to check out the conference agenda and register today!
General Session Topics
- Gazing Into the Crystal Ball: How Will Emerging Technology Trends Transform LTC?
- Health Care Uncertainty with returning speaker David Merritt, Executive VP of Public Affairs & Strategy, America's Health Insurance Plans
- Legislative Affairs Update with Michelle Templin, VP of Legislative Affairs & Business Development, MHA
- Keynote on Lessons in Leadership, Strategy, & Team Management from Robbie Bach, Innovation Expert, Former Chief Xbox Officer for Microsoft & Author, Xbox Revisited: A Game Plan for Corporate and Civic Renewal
- SoftWriters Evolution
- Leveraging the FrameworkLTC Solution Suite: A Customer Panel
- Benefits of eHR System Integration
- Pharmacies of the Future: Convergence of Big Data, Analytics, & Connected Devices
- Continuing Education Credits Available!!
Visit the event website for descriptions of the general sessions plus detailed information on the Clinical, Reimbursement, and Technology Track sessions.
Each breakout track has an interactive customer roundtable session where we look forward to hearing your ideas on current and future pharmacy workflow and customer service offerings.
Now in its 10th year, SoftWriters' Annual FrameworkLTC Users Conference is an event where users from all 500+ FrameworkLTC pharmacies are invited to get together to learn exciting updates from SoftWriters, hear from industry experts on relevant business and pharmacy topics, participate in breakout sessions, and network amongst industry partners and the FrameworkLTC community. Join us as we return to Encore at Wynn in Las Vegas.