Did you know that in addition to accepting all content types for storing and processing, FrameworkECM also accepts forms in various formats? With Word-based and PDF-based forms as options, you get to decide which tool is best for your pharmacy. Both options are equally viable, so here are advantages for both:
- Can be created using any software that can create a .docx file, including Microsoft Word, Open Office, and Libre Office.
- Fields are created on a form by simply surrounding them in square brackets, which can immediately be picked up and mapped in FWECM when the form is set up. i.e., [Patient Name].
- Anyone with basic knowledge of how to use a word processor can create or edit this type of form.
- Existing forms from other systems can be used with little to no edits.
- FrameworkECM has the option for these to be filled out interactively, which means you can type directly into the form before you create it.
- If you're good at creating PDFs, you can make some very awesome looking forms.